Pages

31 January 2012

Amazing Conceptual Photography

Smile

What is Conceptual Photography? Conceptual photo brings us always concept or idea of something. To implement their ideas photographers often use a variety of photo editors. But some of them prefer only camera.

Seeing such photo we receive some message or motivation from an author. It is one of communication's ways. Conceptual photos are really motivating and attract our attention. They are often used in advertising. And now I would like to show you some skillful examples of conceptual photography from DeviantART, Flickr and 1x.com.


The Other Side of the Story


Let the Memories Play


Memories of Childhood


Two of Us

Just the two of us

Two

Under construction

I BURIED MY MIND, ART IS IRRATIONAL

Cornered by night

Stay, stay...

Why does my heart feel so bad?

Old Shoes Hiding Inside The Secret

Helado

Amsterdam

I live in my own little world

the beauty of Astari

I'm not male

The condemned

Sand Arithmetic

Me, Myself & I...

Beach Memories

Christmas time

The System

Keep Tryin

Rest after The Rain

HAMPA UDARA

Stop fighting

Child protest

Yin-Yang

The Dark Knight

A State of a Depressed Mind

in the wasteland

Watching The Last Movie

When you sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment